The secret plan that was
once hidden from the eyes of men
that they should not behold it
and hidden from their mind and imaginations
that they should not have thought of it and
from their ears that they should not hear it
has now been revealed
God's master plan for the salvation of man,
birthed as Jesus the Christ.
Even the devil with all his claims of wisdom,
foolishly carried out the plan of God by crucifying Jesus,
not knowing he was placing himself in total and eternal damnation
Oh how he cried, "I wish I knew that the death of Christ will liberate my captives
I wouldn't have crucified Him"
The Law holds that, for the will of man to be valid he must first be dead else his will
is invalid. Jesus died for His will to come to pass, for Satan, he can't die, so his will can't be valid.
once hidden from the eyes of men
that they should not behold it
and hidden from their mind and imaginations
that they should not have thought of it and
from their ears that they should not hear it
has now been revealed
God's master plan for the salvation of man,
birthed as Jesus the Christ.
Even the devil with all his claims of wisdom,
foolishly carried out the plan of God by crucifying Jesus,
not knowing he was placing himself in total and eternal damnation
Oh how he cried, "I wish I knew that the death of Christ will liberate my captives
I wouldn't have crucified Him"
The Law holds that, for the will of man to be valid he must first be dead else his will
is invalid. Jesus died for His will to come to pass, for Satan, he can't die, so his will can't be valid.
No comments:
Post a Comment