Saturday, June 18, 2011

Thoughts in Words II

As though in a movie, two men with guns chasing me every where wanting to cut short my life, they tried to catch me, but I hid myself, then they ran past my hideout and I got hold of the leader and threw him out of the balcony, he smashed his head on the floor of the parking lot, a woman rushed to the scene, she turned and caught a glimpse of my face, quickly she called the police and they got hold of me, (Nigerian police, they would not hear what I had to say, I mean, I had no witness, it was my word against the woman's, I mean she saw me throw the man, but she didn't know it was in self defense,) I had committed murder but I couldn't admit it, is this how it feels to...

No comments:

Post a Comment