'He's gone, baby, our little boy is gone'. Suddenly she screamed, "I saw her", "saw who?" He asked, "I saw her but I didn't know, I didn't have the strength, Nooooo!" Her husband thought she was going through pains, so he tried to comfort her, but "I saw her", she kept saying.
'Get her some food, Mr. Johnson, she needs to eat.' He rushed out, just then he heard a child cry, he turned and ran in that direction, 'my child' he cried as he ran, he stopped to see a child nursing at its mothers breast, then he began to cry again. He walked out of the clinic daydreaming, 'hoonnk, hooonk', a truck horned, 'get out of the way', the driver screamed but it was too late, he had ran him down. in deep thought, he walked into the busy road without caution, 'is he alive?'
'Get her some food, Mr. Johnson, she needs to eat.' He rushed out, just then he heard a child cry, he turned and ran in that direction, 'my child' he cried as he ran, he stopped to see a child nursing at its mothers breast, then he began to cry again. He walked out of the clinic daydreaming, 'hoonnk, hooonk', a truck horned, 'get out of the way', the driver screamed but it was too late, he had ran him down. in deep thought, he walked into the busy road without caution, 'is he alive?'
No comments:
Post a Comment